Sarasota Roofing Installations & Repairs
Residents here in Sarasota trust Red Dog’s Roofing of Florida for all of their roofing needs. We work with all roofing materials, and we provide both installations, as well as repairs. Below, we have a brief overview of our services, the roofing materials that we utilize, and how you can get your project off the ground.
Red Dog’s Roofing provides new home installations for home builders and developers. If you’re building a building from the ground up, we can provide the cherry on top. We work with sloped, low-slope, and no-slope roofs. We can also install whichever underlayment is necessary for your roof type.
Repair & Replacement
If you have a roof with cracked shingles, missing tiles, or any other issue, we can help. We’ll inspect and assess your roof, and we’ll let you know whether it needs replacing or if it can be repaired. Regardless, we’ll see that the job gets done, and done right, so that you can rest assured you have a solid roof over your head.
Residential Roofing Materials
We work with all residential roofing types, including the following:
- Asphalt Shingle: Asphalt shingles are vulnerable to damage from wind, and they weather faster than some of the other materials you can find on the market. That said, we utilize Owens Corning® shingles, which outlast and outperform other shingles on the market. And of course, we repair shingle roofs, so keep an eye out for shingles that are missing, bent, cracked, discolored, or lacking granules.
- Clay Tile: Clay tile roofs are a popular choice for homes here in Sarasota, since they can outperform shingles, and they have a desirable natural aesthetic. If you’d like to install a clay tile roof, or if you have tiles that are cracked or missing, you can count on Red Dog’s Roofing of Florida.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofing can last and last. However, it is susceptible to rust, and it may be damaged by high winds. If you’re considering metal roofing for your home, or if it’s time to fix the metal roof on your abode, we can help.
- Slate: Slate roofs can last a century or more, especially when installed properly. However, slate tiles susceptible to crack under pressure (if someone walks across your roof, for instance), and they eventually shed layers of rock. Red Dog’s Roofing provides professional slate roofing installs, and we can repair missing or cracked slate tiles.
- Composite Slate: An affordable, yet durable alternative to natural slate, composite slate is a new material to the market, but it’s proving itself to be a reliable solution. Again, you can count on Red Dog’s Roofing for composite slate installations and repairs.
- Wood Shake: Wood shakes are usually chosen for their unique aesthetic. While they’re beautiful, they don’t last forever, and they’ll change color as they age. If you have wood shakes that require repairs, or if you’d like to install this natural material on the roof of your home, you can rely on the roofers here at Red Dog’s.
Commercial Roofing Materials
On top of all of all of the sloped-roof materials that we work with, we also provide installations and repairs for low-slope and no-slope roofs. We work with rubber roofs, TPO roofs, PVC roofs, modified bitumen roofs, torch down roofing, and roof coating. Count on Red Dog’s Roofing of Florida to install, inspect, and repair your low- or no-slope roof.
Get Started Today
If you’re ready to get started, feel free to schedule an appointment today. Red Dog’s Roofing of Florida proudly provides residential and commercial roofing solutions for homeowners and business owners throughout Sarasota and the surrounding area.